Is Influencer Marketing The Future Of Marketing? [INFOGRAPHIC]
Wondering how you take your marketing to the next level? You’ve probably heard of the term influencer marketing. But do you know how it can help you with your marketing strategy? Influencer marketing is now considered to be one of the most effective marketing methods. Take a look at some of these stats to help you understand this better:
- 69% of marketers who use influencer marketing consider it effective
- 73% of marketers say it’s effective for lead generation
- 76% say it helps with boosting customer loyalty
- 93% say it can help with building brand awareness
These important stats show that many marketers are already making use of influencers to take their business to a whole new level. You can use it too and experience the benefits for yourself.
Benefits Of Influencer Marketing
If these stats aren’t enough to convince you about the importance of influencer marketing, take a look at how it can benefit your business:
- It’s the most cost-effective channel for marketing
- It helps you gain access to a larger audience base
- It’s an effective way to win over a new target audience
- It’s more authentic than traditional advertising
- It’s effective for building trust
So you see that there are plenty of ways in which your business can directly benefit from influencer marketing. These aren’t the only benefits, but you can experience them all firsthand once you start using it.
Challenges Of Influencer Marketing
While influencer marketing provides plenty of benefits to marketers, it isn’t an easy task to pull off. You might end up facing a number of challenges along the way. Maybe you’re unable to provide engaging content or you were unable to choose the right influencers. Whatever the reason is, you might end up experiencing a failure in your campaign. Check out the top influencer marketing challenges marketers’ face when trying to execute the campaign:
- Identifying the right influencers is the biggest challenge for 75% of marketers
- Finding the right engagement tactics is a challenge for 69% of marketers
- 53% say measuring the performance of a campaign is their biggest challenge
Read the full post at ShaneBarker.com.