Google Takeout to Outlook Converter Export Gmail Backup to PST
If you have recently taken backup of your Gmail account & don’t know how to access this backup in MS Outlook, then let me tell you the fact that “You cannot access your Gmail Backup on MS Outlook” The reason behind this is the file that created after taking Backup of Gmail is MBOX file which you must convert it in PST to access it in Outlook. Google takeout is the best & free solution provided by Google for taking backup of your Gmail account.
Read More to Convert Gmail MBOX to PST
You must need the above given third party tool to convert Google takeout file to Outlook data file. By using the software you can export your Gmail backup email, contacts, etc. in MS Outlook PST file.
Steps to Export Google Takeout File to Outlook PST
- Find the MBOX file using the software Find option, which help you to locate your Google Takeout File.
- Then the MBOX file get listed on the software.
- Select the Google takeout file which you want to export into MS Outlook.
- The email of the file get loaded on the screen for displaying you the preview of Google Takeout email.
- Now export this Google Takeout file into PST file. Additionally you can append this Google Takeout data into your existing PST file of your MS Outlook account.
- And finally import this PST file into MS Outlook.
And here we go, we have completed the steps to export of Google Takeout to Outlook. Now you will be able to access your Gmail backup data in MS Outlook. Read More…