Motivating Podcasts for Millennials
When did podcasts become such a big deal? They’ve certainly snuck up on us over the past few months, but here at Shareflo, we’re already sold! From the utterly compelling ‘did he, didn’t he?’ story of Adnan Syed to the hilarious bumblings of three friends as they read aloud erotic fiction written by one of their dads — it’s safe to say there’s something for everyone.
So, this week we decided to take a look at the top podcasts that delve into the struggle of becoming an ‘adult’ — or at least, how to fake it convincingly.
- TEDTalks: The clue’s in the name. An impressive library of inspiring talks, specially edited for audio-only listening.
- The School of Greatness: Lewis Howes shares inspiring stories from the most brilliant business minds, world class athletes and influential celebrities on the planet.
- Reply All: Uncovering all things internet, every weird and wonderful corner of it.
- Planet Money: As NPR puts it — Planet Money is the economy, explained, with stories and surprises.
- RadioLab: Weaving stories and science into sound and music-rich documentaries.
- Freakonomics Radio: Another gem from NPR which digs through the numbers and finds all kinds of surprises.
- Ctrl Alt Delete: Brilliant conversations with creative millennials about how the internet and social media plays a role in their lives.
- The Tim Ferriss Show: Delve into all things business with the man behind the 4-hour work week.
Any other podcasts that have got you hooked? Let us know in the comments or send us a tweet @sharefloapp.