Mirror your WhatsApp or any android device notifications across devices using PushBullet and EchoBullet free of cost.
Here I’ll explain all steps to setup your devices to PushBullet account and then how to use EchoBullet service to get notifications on any selected device. I’ll start with giving brief about PushBullet and EchoBullet. And how they are useful and how can you get these things started together. If you are already a PushBullet user you can skip directly to the EchoBullet section.
echobullet | Mirror your WhatsApp or any android device notifications across devices
Mirror your WhatsApp or any android device notifications across devices. echobullet is build to solve the problem of…
PushBullet bridges the gap between your phone, tablet, and computer, enabling them to work better together. From seeing your phone’s notifications on your computer, to easily transferring links, files, and more between devices, PushBullet saves your time by making what used to be difficult or impossible, easy.
Steps to setup PushBullet account to mirror notifications
You can download the PushBullet apps on your devices on App Store or Play Store. Check here for all supported devices for PushBullet. Once you installed the app, creating an account on PushBullet is pretty straight forward, so I am gonna skip it. Let me know in the comment section if in case you face any difficulty in that, I’ll be happy to help. Moving to setting up the mirroring notifications setting(And for now that only available for Android devices.)
- Open PushBullet app on your Android device.
- Open Side menu by clicking 3 bar icon.
- Choose “Notification Mirroring” option.
- Toggle “Notification Mirroring”.
- Login using the same credentials on the PushBullet Chrome/Firefox browser plugin.
- Test the notification by clicking “Send a test notification” on phone and you will receive the same on your computer.
Limitation of PushBullet mirroring notifications
Currently you can only mirror notifications from Android device to computer but not to any other device like another phone or tablet or iPad.
EchoBullet is created to solve the above limitation. Using EchoBullet you can mirror notifications from Android device to any device. And as it’s build on top of PushBullet, you don’t have to install any other app for it.
- Mirror SMS or any notifications on any device.
- As WhatsApp can be installed only on one device at a time with the same number. Checking WhatsApp on any other device required login on Web WhatsApp. Unfortunately if you receive any message on WhatsApp you wont get notification on the devices you logged in on Web WhatsApp. EchoBullet can resolve this issue and have special integration with WhatsApp where once you clicked on the notifications it will redirect to Web WhatsApp. So now you wont miss a message even though your WhatsApp device is not around.
Steps to configure EchoBullet
- Open https://echobullet.com
- Login using PushBullet account.
- Select device on which you want to mirror notifications.
- Click “Start mirroring”.
- That’s it.
Please comment below what more features did you want in EchoBullet. And don’t forget to Spread the word. Hit the heart down there and help others see it. Thanks for checking by. 😊