Unplug app launch- National Day of Unplugging (Media Kit)
March 4–5 is the National Day of Unplugging, where people try to take a digital detox. With smartphones & social media people are always staring into a screen. With the concept of ‘Unplugging’, smartphone users take a break from their devices to focus on the world around them.
We built ‘Unplug’ for the iPhone so that people stay motivated to digital detox. How did we do that? Gamification. With ‘Unplug’, people can also automatically track the time spent on their iPhone & the number of times they check it!
Gamification to Unplugging
- Based on their daily iPhone usage, users get trophies and points
- Users can set a iPhone usage limit and achieve streaks by staying within it in consecutive days
- Automatic tracking, iPhone usage on graphs & a map
With Unplug, people can automatically track the time spent on their iPhone & the number of times they check it!
To motivate our users to Unplug we used gamification techniques like trophies, points & streaks. Unplugging helps increasing memory and leading a balanced lifestyle in our ever-connected world. It also helps in enhancing focus on the tasks around you.
- Release date — Friday March 4, 2016
- Price — $1.99
- iTunes Link — https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1071527914?mt=8
- Website — http://emberify.com
WHO ARE WE?
Emberify is an award-winning startup based in Pune, India. We are working on personal analytics products using context aware techniques. You can read about our research on our blog: http://emberify.com/blog
Feel free to reach out to me on email@example.com