Paleo Almond Butter Chocolate Fudge!
So here’s the thing…I HAVE been cooking. But work has been so busy I haven’t had time to post anything! I’ve been dead tired every. single. day. So I wanted to make a point to share this super yummy paleo fudge recipe so that I don’t feel like I’m only living for my 9 to 5. This fudge was SO easy to make and was a real crowd pleaser that you can whip up in less than 30 minutes. Make it, freeze it and treat yourself!
- Prep time: 20 Minutes (plus minimum 30 minute freeze time)
- Yields 16 squares
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup almond butter
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup unsweetened shredded coconut, plus extra to top
- 4–5 tbsp of unsweetened carob (or cacao!) powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- ½ dark chocolate bar of your choice, chopped
- Add coconut oil to a food processor.
- Then add almond butter, unsweetened shredded coconut, vanilla extract, and honey and a pinch of salt. Mix all ingredients until fully combined.
- Pour half the ingredients into an 8″x8″ pan and use a spoon to spread out evenly.
- Place in freezer to harden.
- Meanwhile, place food processor bowl back on the motor and add your carob powder. Add 1–2 tablespoons at a time, mixing as you go to make sure you don’t add too much.
- Once carob powder is incorporated, add a pinch of salt, mix well, and then pour your chocolate fudge on top of your now hardened almond butter fudge.
- Sprinkle with chopped dark chocolate bar, shredded coconut, and a bit of salt and place in freezer for 10–15 minutes.
- Cut into 16 squares and enjoy!!
Originally published on Tumblr
Read More email@example.com