Yes polls done by people who projected a 98% chance of a Hillary victory should absolutely be…

Different group said 98%, I don’t believe CNN said that. Five thirty eight had it at 73% or so and who is to say that Clinton didn’t have a 98% chance to win? 2% is still a chance, anyway projection systems are not the same as simple polls

One clap, two clap, three clap, forty?

By clapping more or less, you can signal to us which stories really stand out.