1. Do not have other gods besides me.
2. Do not make an idol for yourself, whether in the shape of anything in the heavens above or on the earth below or in the waters under the earth.
3. Do not misuse the name of the Lord your God, because the Lord will not leave anyone unpunished who misuses his name.
4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
5. Honor your father and your mother so that you may have a long life in the land that the Lord your God is giving you.
6. Do not murder.
7. Do not commit adultery.
8. Do not steal.
9. Do not give false testimony against your neighbor.
10. Do not covet your neighbor’s house. Do not covet your neighbor’s wife, his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.
Paraphrased for memorization purposes from https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=exodus+20&version=CSB