5 Reasons Why You’re Awesome!
Life has it’s ups and downs, but there’s no reason why we shouldn’t celebrate the majestic existence that is called LIFE. Here are 5 reasons why you’re is awesome ☺
- You allow others to shine! You have an amazing innate ability to help others go through their tough times and you’re always there to offer emotional support. You’re their anchor and without you, they wouldn’t have anyone else genuine to turn to.
- You’re living or trying to live a life of purpose! You sometimes may regret thinking if you made the right choice taking that really odd general ed class or your first job in sales but keep on hustling. You never know how later on in life you’re very odd interests and experiences may come in handy for your future endeavors. Steve Jobs mentioned that it was the calligraphy classes he took in college that shaped the quintessential Macintosh keyboard characters which have Apple it’s dynamic look on computer screens.
- You genuinely care for others. When someone’s feeling down or needs just that extra little push of support you’re there for them. Your words of encouragement mean the world and that’s what makes you awesome!
- You’re not petty about things. Humans are funny creatures who make alot of mistakes so in the future when your friends make a silly joke or drop the ball, you forgive them. Because you know that life is short and you don’t have time to be petty about those little things. Ain’t nobody got time for that!
- You’re the type of person who’s willing to take out that change from your pocket so you can give to your friend who’s a few cents shorts for that snack. Believe it or not, some people are really cheap when it comes to money. Even some very rich and powerful people have been reported to tip very little and aren’t willing to give a single quarter to the needy. But that isn’t you because you know that money isn’t the most important thing in life and you value your connections with people over material possesssions.
Overall, I think you’re a pretty awesome person. You tip well, you smile when you greet others and you say thank you when someone does you good. And I get it, sometimes you may feel a little down but hey don’t ever forget, people look upto you! The world is a much better place with you in it ☺.