Amazing to start the day with CARs practice Q1–53 (1.30h)
- Technology is an ideology introduced like any other language subtly into people’s lives
- Creates changes like a language would do albeit in the subtleless way
- it is a killer in all respect. And we just dont know it, changing our mindsets, perceptions, way of life.
- An ideology without words
- “A brave new world” — huxley
- the theory of knowledge, especially with regard to its methods, validity, and scope, and the distinction between justified belief and opinion.
Amusing ourselves to death: public discourse in the age of show business
“Approaching things as a pleasing challenge not a struggle :D”