Transformation Catalyst, Bank of Montreal
BMO Financial Group
Northwestern University — Kellogg School of Management
Toronto, Canada Area
. Dhumil Sheth is a respected leader and critical situation manager with proven success in delivering high-quality, fit-to-business solutions with over 16 years of experience in the financial, utility and retail industry .
• Dhumil Sheth is a strategic and results-oriented professional with strong technology skills and business acumen with a career distinguished by high visibility leadership roles for Fortune 500 clients .
• Dhumil Sheth delivered breakthrough experiences for diverse group of clients and industries and worked with large scale, worldwide, multidisciplinary teams spanning business consulting, strategy, creative and technology domains.
• Dhumil Sheth demonstrated success in understanding and transforming business needs, advising market trends and prioritizing solutions to maximize delivery efficiency and client satisfaction.
• Dhumil Sheth have extensive experience in Software Development Life-cycle (SDLC), Agile and DevOps methodologies.
• Dhumil Sheth have broad experience managing large technology implementation projects with a team of 50+ people across multiple lifecycles.
• Dhumil Sheth have extensive client management experience with accountability for executive-level relationships.
• Dhumil Sheth have experienced in managing and forecasting project financials (multi-million dollar projects), risk and people management.