CSS - Border Design
Assalamualaikum, hi guys, Come back to my Medium on this chance. In here, in this chance i’d like to share about CSS - Border Design. Before that, i recommenf you to follow me and give some claps for this Medium as your kindness. Thank you ^^.
TYPE OF BORDER DESIGN
There’re many type of border design. And i think in this Medium, i’ll just share for about 8 types of border design. There were :
- Dotted : for make dotted line.
- Solid ( default border design ) : make line for the border.
- Dashed : make stripes border.
- Double : make solid double design.
- Groove : make 3D effect design for border.
- Ridge : make stand out line design border.
- Inset : same like ridge, but it’s drop.
- Outside : make effect like that bordered’s stand out.
- Hidden : for hiding the borderline.
- Mix : for mix for every side of border.
Pattern of Border Design
For value ‘Mix’, we could mix the border design with one-hand pattern. Pattern for mix the border design : top - right - bottom - left.
border-style : solid groove dashed dotted;
And we use the property for this design is : ‘ border-style : (value); ’. Look at bellow for example.
And we’ll write for the element ‘Body’ looks like :
And we’ll see the result like :
Yeah, i think enough for this chance Medium as Border Design script. See you on my next Medium.