In the previous blog I explained about what is Paytm , How to signup and how to add money. In this article, I will show you how to transfer money from Paytm to the bank. For web users:
This feature is not available for web users. You need to download Paytm App to transfer money from Paytm wallet to Bank. But web users can add money to paytm wallet, also pay to purchase or pay to utility bills and also can send money to friend
For Mobile Users:
- Open Paytm App (if you have not yet signup or downloaded then read this Blog ).
- Click on “Pay or Send” Icon.
- Click “Send to bank” option
- Fill account holder name.
- Fill Bank A/C number.
- Fill amount that you wish to transfer between 100 to 10,000 for Paytm Customer and Non-KYC merchants. For KYC Merchants upto 1 lakhs.
- Click on IFSC codeSelect bank name from given list of banks. Also select state, city and branch
- Press on Ok.
- Click on Send Money.
Points to be Noted:
- For KYC merchants there is 0% charges till 31st Dec 2016 and for Paytm customer and Non-KYC merchants there is fix 1% charges+service charges.
- Also, if you are doing first-time money transfer from Paytm wallet to bank account then sometime it will take maximum 3days or less to deposit money into your bank.
- There is no charges for transferring between paytm wallets.
With the previous blog and the above information, you are ready to use Paytm App and can pay for purchase or utility bills, send money to a friend, add money to Paytm wallet and transfer/send money to Bank from Paytm wallet.
If you have more updates or information about paytm or need to make changes on above blog then please contact me or leave comments below. Thank you.