𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙇𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙚𝙙𝙄𝙣 𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙇𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙚𝙙𝙄𝙣.
1: 𝙄𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙀𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙩 -: LinkedIn allows you to import your existing email contacts from Gmail and others into the platform, so start by connecting with people you already trust. This may include your colleagues, friends, seniors etc.
2: 𝙐𝙨𝙚 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 :- As your connections increase, you will see that many new invites will start being received by you on a daily basis. Use discretion with these invites, so you’ll be able to better control the quality of your network
3. 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙇𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙚𝙙𝙄𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 :- Customize your linkedin invitation so that the person getting a request from you simply doesn't ignore it but find a way to get through your reasons to connect with them. This also builds a bond which is helpful in industry purposes.
4. 𝙁𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙪𝙥 𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙣-𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨 :- Those in your network whom you know can get to know you with a physical follow up. This also enhances your mutual understanding and relationships and help you in many ways. For this you have to be good at communication skills.
5. 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙇𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙚𝙙𝙄𝙣 𝙂𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙮 :- These groups are a major helping hand towards finding renowned and valuable connections.
6. 𝙄𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙗𝙮 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙣:- When you post often, people notice that you are active on the platform and are serious about your publishings.
7. 𝘼𝙩𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙖𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩:- When you post a picture or a video, it puts more emphasis on the audience. They are more interested in visual contents than those long written notes.
8. 𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙪𝙡𝙜𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙨:- Stay in contact with your existing contacts so that they can refer you to others. Recommendations sometimes play a very important role in growing your network.
9. 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨:- Share your URL in other sites you are using so that the connections there come to know about your linkedin profile.
10. 𝙀𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙯𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙠𝙚𝙮𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙚:- When you focus on keywords in your profile, you are visible in daily searches of LinkedIn. This is also notified to you by the linkedin itself.
11. 𝙋𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 :- Your profile is a picture of you. As you see your reflection in mirror, people makes judgements about you in their minds by reviewing your profile and examining what thoughts you have and how much productive you are.
12. 𝙐𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙦𝙪𝙚:- Create your own way to post which attracts other's interest in reading your posts. Don't just copy the old styles of others. It doesn't bring any uniqueness in your profile.
13. 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙨:- There are several trending topics on internet. Share your views on that and create your on post. This shows the awareness in you which attracts most of the recruiters. An aware person is always sincere. Not just for the sake of posting, take interest in trending topics, this increases your knowledge and current affairs.
14. 𝘽𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙉𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙇𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙚𝙙𝙄𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩:- When you tag a person in any content, he takes great interest but don't just tag randomly because when it's irrelevant they lose interest in the post. When you want to share something related to them, tag them for sure.
15. 𝙐𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝 :- The Advanced Search tool on LinkedIn is another helpful way to strategically expand your network. This helps you find people based on your interest and industry. You can filter out people on the basis of their job, education and whichever criteria you find fit for your circle.
16. 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙚 -: Connecting with people whom you admire on YouTube or other website can give you a boost in your career and thought process.
17. 𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙦𝙪𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 :- You have to be unique in your perspective. This way people will be excited on their behalf to add you in their network.
Add certificate in profile: it show your achievements and skills.
Add the verification link of certificates so anyone can verify it.
If you received certification from GiveMyCertificate you can easily add certificate in linkedin with authenticity or you can contact them to issue verifiable certificates.
If you want to hold some competitions, you can collaborate with us for giving certificate of appreciation and participation