RARITY LEVELS & BURN MECHANISM
Dear community, here is an important update regarding the rarity of your shroomz, and how many ACIDHEADZ you will be able to mint by burning your shroomz!
If you have not read the previous updates, please do so first:
PHASE II — EAT YOUR SHROOMZ
As mentioned earlier, PHASE II — EAT YOUR SHROOMZ will enable shroomz holders to burn their shroomz to purchase the next drop from Lysergic Labs!
Collectors can purchase the new NFT using ETH or by burning shroomz:
- ETH: 1 NFT will be priced 0.69 ETH or avg. shroomz floor price 72h prior to sale, whichever is greater
- shroomz: 1 low rarity shroomz burned = 1 new NFT
There will be no limit of transactions per wallet, and no whitelist or presale.
All shroomz in existence have been categorized into different levels of rarity. The level of rarity dictates how many pieces of the new collection you can mint by burning one shroomz. Lowest level shroomz will be able to mint 1 new NFT, while higher level shroomz will enable you to mint multiple.
Here is the exact number of NFTs that each shroomz will be able to mint after burning!
The rank of the shroomz used to determine rarity level can be found based on 3 different sources (same information):
- Our official rarity.tools page.
Make sure to use the experimental ranking method, based on rarity score and with trait normalization on.
- Our rarity sniper bot in discord.
- Our official spreadsheet in which you can find every shroomz in existence, associated with rarity score and level.
With that in mind, it is time to decide which of your shroomz is a keeper, and which one is not!! That of course, is up to you…! Love you shroomz fam! ❤