Sum of 15
This is a Strategy building game played between 2 players.
Aim of the Game
Make the total of ’15' using Team’s three cards
- Strategy Building
- Fun and Education
- Develop Reverse Thinking
How to play the game?
- Use ace to 9 number cards from standard deck of playing card.
- Keep all the 9 cards face up in the center.
- Game is played turn by turn.
- Decide who will go first.
- Each person will choose the card and display it on his turn.
- The first person to make Total of 15 using his 3 cards is the winner.
This game can be played between 2 teams as a classroom game.
- Do you find any similarity with other game played earlier?
- Is there any advantage if you go first?
- Can you find any way to win always?
Please let me know your findings in the comments section below. Stay tuned for many more exciting games!!