Now hiring! Senior Backend Engineer (Java/Python/Ruby)
Who we are
Silicon Straits Saigon is a Product Development Lab that works with startups and enterprises in South East Asia to help build and launch new and exciting web and mobile products. We don’t just develop softwares or apps, we build PRODUCTS and BUSINESS. We have one of the best offices in town to provide not just a cool working environment but also the playground for all hackers, builders and makers like yourself to build the next big thing.
Company Size: 60+
We are looking for
As a senior developer, you will be building scalable systems with microservices. You will get to write code bases that are small and focused on doing one thing well.
We choose microservices for technology freedom, resilience and scalability, though there will be lot of communication between services (does MQ ring any bell?), much automation and tons of metrics we need to keep an eye on.
Such system aren’t easy. But that is ok. We aren’t here for ease anyway. We are here for people who want to operate at the next level in their career.
- At least 2 years, solid experience working with Spring MVC / Django / Rails framework.
- Strong knowledge of scaling practices such as in-memory database, load balancer, caching, etc
- Worked with at least one project using MQ as communication hub. If you start one today, that still counts.
- Wide exposure to multiple technology stacks is an advantage, we love full stack guys.
In return, you will receive
- To work in all-senior team of developers, designers and product managers.
- Great opportunities to improve your skills in many related fields.
- Flexible working time and unlimited leave days.
- Get your own Macbook.
- English class by native speaking teacher.
- Nice bosses.
- Geek Toys.
Do impress us
If you are looking out for a change or simply want to learn more about being part of this crew, tell us about yourself via email@example.com and we’ll get back to you right away. Before 31st May 2016.