What are the Components in Angular 2?
What is an Angular 2 Component?
Components were first introduced in Angular 2, not in its predecessor Angular JS. Components combine Angular JS concepts such as Directive, Scope,and Controller to pave a more comfortable and less time-consuming path for web application development. Simplified, a component is a logical coding piece or basic building block, which is visible only to end users. Components are reusable and can be used multiple times in an application.
Now, let’s create a component which is a crucial step to practice along with other Angular 2 interview questions.
Using the components in Angular 2, developers can effortlessly create and add logic, custom elements,and data to the page. We can consider Angular 2 components as views with their very own:
- Application Data
• Styles, and more
How to Create a Component in Angular 2?
Most of the interviewer include this one with their Angular 2 interview questions. To create a component in Angular 2, we have to follow these steps (which we will also elaborate in details here).
We will create a simple component named “Dev Wins” here to display on the page.
- Create app component. component.ts with below syntax.
• There are three primary contents focused above here,
1. Creating a class to contain data and logic and export it.
2. Use the @component metadata to decorate the class.
3. Import the required modules and libraries to create the targeted component.
- Here our Angular 2 component consist a Type Script Class, HTML template & styles, and metadata.
• While the Type Script Classics used to hold the logic and data, HTML template and styles are used to create an end user view to interact. The component metadata defines the behaviour of the component that we create. It is applied to the class using the @Component decorator.
Benefits of Development Based on Angular 2 Component
We also suggest future interview aspirers of this niche go through the benefits of component-based development along with all other Angular 2 interview questions. Angular 2 allows separation of components and write segmentation within the app to be written independently. This completely eliminates the process to find and inject dependencies and module loading order also, which ultimately makes the creation of custom components elementary.
As developers can significantly focus on business logic due to this, the requirements of thick-client web framework can be effortlessly fulfilled. The component router makes the loads faster, resulting in high performance and less time consumption.
We hope this section of Angular 2 components will help you with your Angular 2 interview question and answer preparation. At Best Interview questions, we have a vast, renowned interviewer selected and expertly answered interview question sets for your homework, and to acquire the best results in upcoming career days. Browse today and practice for guaranteed success.