Ayurvedic medicines use botanical extracts to cure a variety of physical and psychological disorders. Ayurveda has received global recognition due to its health benefits. It has also gained popularity for hormone replacement therapies and natural weight loss Sydney.
An individual’s metabolism power starts to decrease after 30 years. It becomes impossible to lose excessive body-weight through simple dieting and exercise. The research scientists have found many Ayurvedic ingredients to quicken the rate of fat-burning without any adverse effect. Their effectiveness has increased their popularity for natural weight loss Sydney. Ayurveda has also proven its importance as the hormone replacement therapy. It has saved many women from experiencing distressful post-menopausal symptoms.
Body Toxins & Excessive Body Weight
An individual receives functional energy through the digestion of regularly consumed food particles. The digestion also releases toxin materials from consumed food particles. These toxins are flushed away from human body every day. The improper flushing of toxic materials causes a variety of physical ailments. It also expedites the process of fat accumulation.
Reasons & Ill Effects of Overweight
An individual may become overweight due to various reasons. Some of these reasons may include -
- Emotional distress leading to overeating
- Gluttony or excessive consumption of fatty foods
- Lack of physical exertion or exercise
- Hormonal imbalance due to thyroid disorder
- Metabolic and Genetic disorders
A person is overweight if the BMI is more than 25. He/she is obese if the BMI is more than 30.
- The obesity or overweight may affect the appearance of an individual. He/she may receive criticism due to excessive body-weight and start feeling depressed. This may lead to psychological disorders.
- The excessive body-weight may also cause hormonal imbalance and lead to diabetes.
- The bones also start to deteriorate due to increased weight-bearing and lead to joint disorders.
- The Ayurvedic medicines help individuals shed excessive body-weight at a steady pace. The herbal medicines also improve digestion and enhance the level of physical energy.
Ayurvedic Weight Loss Ingredients
The hydroxycitric acid of Garcinia cambogia prevents the accumulation of fat in human body. Its chemical properties modulate the genetic activities that control the synthesis of fat. It also prevents the development of visceral fat tissues.
This plant increases the fat-burning capacity of human body. Its chemical properties lower the level of LDL and triglycerides. It also elevates the level of HDL.
The photochemical of ginger regulates the metabolism of cholesterol and controls the oxidation of fatty acids. It prevents the accumulation of body-fat and lowers the level of LDL.
Salacia reticulata & Nigella sativa
Salacia reticulata prevents the accumulation of fatty acids and impairs the growth of adipose cells. Nigella sativa improves the BMI through its natural weight losing properties.
Ayurveda in Hormone Replacement Therapy
Many women fight post-menopausal symptoms, such as sleeplessness, hot-flashes, vaginal dryness, due to sudden changes in their hormonal levels. The chemically synthesized hormones may decrease the intensity of these distressful symptoms. These hormones increase the risk of breast cancer. The bio-identical hormone replacement therapy has been a blessing to many women who are suffering from post-menopausal symptoms.
- These products cause no adverse side-effects. They are safer substitutes for chemically synthesized hormones.
- The scientists produce bio-identical hormones through chemical processing of soy supplements or yams.
- Some doctors test the urine/blood in post-menopausal women and determine distinctive hormonal needs. They prepare custom-compounded hormones to suit the necessities of each patient.