Why Link Building is an Important Part of SEO?
What is Link Building?
Link Building refers to the process of getting the link from other site or other pages to our site or page. Building links are difficult, and it is a time-consuming process. A link from an authoritative website will make a greater impact on a SERP than a link from a newly built website.
Ways To Get Other Sites Linking to You
- Content Creation & Promotion
- Submissions — Do Press Release and submit your site to popular directories.
- Reviews & Mentions — Show case your product, service, or site in front of influential bloggers.
- Links from Friends & Partners — Link your site with the people you know and people you work.
How to Build Free Links and how its important?
There is a free link building strategy to build links to your targeted pages to improve search engine rankings. To rank a web page, there are a few key factors to consider:
- Anchor Text
- Quality of the Linking Page
- Page the Link is Aimed At
Benefits of Link Building:
- More visibility of your blog or a page in search results.
- Receive traffic from other websites.
- High-quality incoming links can be easily done by writing quality content.
- Link building helps in getting indexed in search results quicker.
- Link building is an important aspect of SEO.
Types of the link :
Whenever we hear a word about Link Building in search engine optimization, we speak about do follow, no follow, do index, no index. Links are divided into two types based on the properties as
Nofollow is an HTML attribute value used to instruct search engines bots that a hyperlink should not influence the link target’s ranking in the search engine’s index.
Dofollow links will indirectly influence the page rank of the targeted link. We can use do-follow links in the following instance
1. Similar site depending on the content of our site.
2. High-Quality links from Google blog, a relevant site with good domain authority.