Exclusive DIGITIME interview with SDChain Alliance CEO, David Pan
DIGITIME, the Taiwanese daily newspaper that specializes in reporting the electronics industry, recently conducted an exclusive interview with SDChain Alliance CEO, David Pan, in which the focus was on the “Co-Chain Project” launched by SDChain Alliance in July 2018. The interview appeared in the 21 March online edition of the daily under the heading of “Appreciating the Co-Chain and realizing how it can make data readily available”.
David Pan began the interview with an introduction to SDChain, and then he explained the inevitable and indispensable nature of Co-Chain in the process of block chain development. He said that Co-Chain enabled the transnational data markets to behave more securely, and that it allowed many Co-Chain operators to build their own ecosystems based on the SDChain main network, which promotes all kinds of blockchains.
David Pan also said that the main purpose of the SDChain Alliance was to connect the producer of data and the purchaser, so that Internet of Things data can be converted and traded, and unlimited wealth and value can be created.
He gave the example of the fishery Internet of Things (IOT), which can be used as a Co-Chain. It has sensors in many fishing ponds, thus it accumulates a large amount of data assets, which are needed by banks, insurance companies and retailers. The fishery IoT, as a data producer, can decide to transfer data assets by selling or value conversion to data purchasers, such as banks, insurance companies or retailers, and by doing so can make a profit.
Link to interview article:
SDChain and the Taiwan IoT Association (TIOTA) work together to hold regular lectures on the application of blockchains
SDChain and the Taiwan IoT Association (TIOTA) are working together to hold regular lectures on the application of blockchains. Starting from March, TIOTA’s Professional Committee on Blockchain, led by David Pan, will hold regular lectures on the application of blockchains every month. Through case sharing, we will encourage more enterprises and industries to explore and adopt the application of blockchains, and we will help them understand how to use blockchain technology to maximize their advantages.
Lecture registration link: https://konko.flowring.com/publish/4e5b6723.jsp?from=groupmessage&isappinstalled=0
1. Completed the development of the RPC interface for downloading files on the SDChain-Matrix chain, and improved the signature verification algorithm documentation.
2. Completed the design of the SDChain-Matrix fusion file storage node automation deployment Scheme and the development of the automation deployment script.
3. Completed development of the SDChain-Matrix RocksDB database testing tool.
4. Completed competitive analysis of the SDChain-Wallet trading module.
5. Completed the acceptance of SDChain-Wallet security vulnerability repair version.
6. UI: Development follow-up, detailed modification and collation of cutouts.
7. Completed the interface docking of the new version SDChain-Wallet.
8. Upgraded the old version of SDChain-Wallet after fixing bugs.
9. Completed the UI interface drawing of the new version SDChain-Wallet.
10. Completed the interface modification design of the SD-Holographic browser.
11. Supported the SDA convertibility of ERC-20.
Next week’s plan
1. Complete the development of the RPC interface for downloading files on the SDChain-Matrix chain, and improve the signature verification algorithm documents.
2. Complete the design of the SDChain-Matrix fusion file storage node automation deployment Scheme and the development of the automation deployment script.
3. Complete the development of the SDChain-Matrix RocksDB database testing tool.
4. Complete the new version of SDChain-Wallet user manual (first draft).
5. Complete the prototype design of the new SDChain-Wallet asset exchange module.
6. Complete the Development of browser upgrade function.
7. Continue to support SDA convertibility of ERC-20.