Year comes and year goes. And in the end of every year, I feel like I wasted the year. It needs to change. Let’s bring order to life. It might not be late.
- First of all I want to give up the habit of wasting time and learn to enjoy life in the best way. For that I have to give up the bad habits like scrolling and replace them with good ones. This would be the most important and challenging agenda of 2018.
- Become a better thinker.
- Solve at least 365 programming problems.
- Read at least 15 books including The Penguin History Of The World.
- Learn to express thoughts or feelings better.
- Do some cool stuffs and write about them.
- Play chess.
- Walk at least 1500 km.
Things never go as planned and habits are hard to break. If it doesn’t go well in the first few days, I’ll not give up.