Lil Sew and Sew 8 Stitch Sewing Machine Review
This Lil Sew and Sew 8 Stitch Sewing Machine is an excellent sewing machine for beginners or for someone who wants to sew occasionally. I purchased it for my wife to use for fixing our clothes, etc.
The Lil Sew and Sew 8 Stitch Sewing Machine is extremely lightweight and small making it very easy to store when not in use. My wife wanted something with a foot pedal vs. just batteries, and the fact that this machine comes with a pedal is a bonus compared to other small machines out there in the same price category. We have not used every stitch thus far — — only the straight stitch and the zigzag stitch. Each has worked fine. It is very easy to use and switch between stitches by using the dial on the front of the machine.
Lil Sew and Sew 8 Stitch Sewing Machine Features
- Double thread, double speed
- Eight built-in stitch patterns
- Forward and reverse sewing
- Automatic thread rewind
- Built-in sewing light
- Use hand switch or foot pedal to start
- Use DC6V 1200mA power or 4AA batteries
If you want to use this for minor repairs, to make doll or pets clothes, then this is ok. Also recommended, if you are teaching someone to sew and want to spend less. Another good use of this machine is if you want a lightweight, portable sewing machine for crafting or light sewing. 1,999 PHP (Free Shipping | 50% Off)
- Lil Sew and Sew 8 Stitch Sewing Machine Review — October 26, 2015
- Top 10 Best MicroSD Memory Cards 2015 — October 26, 2015
- How to Start Your Freelance Career with Upwork — October 25, 2015
- Pineng PN-968 10000mAh Power Bank Review — October 24, 2015
- LAZADA LAUNCHES THE BIGGEST AFFILIATE COMPETITION IN THE PHILIPPINES — October 23, 2015
- Bloggys 2015 Gala Night — Reserve your Tickets Now Before it’s too Late — October 23, 2015
- How to Actually Make Money Online in Manila for Free — October 23, 2015
- Acer smartphones to match the yuppie lifestyle #LikeABoss — October 22, 2015
- Acer launches the latest line of Liquid Smartphones for Yuppies with Toni Gonzaga as their Brand Ambassador — October 22, 2015
- Gadgets and Tech Toys Every Back to the Future Fan Should Buy — October 21, 2015
Originally published at gamesgadgetsgizmos.info.