The Beginning of Tim
Hey, I’m Tim (aka skeletim), and this will be a chronicle of game dev, writing, and whatever else piques my interest.
Every week, I’ll be writing a post on a topic about any of these projects or inspired by my life in some way.
- Unnamed Plant Story, short comic story about glowing plant people
(Rel will be doing the art for this)
- STARS ARE FARTHER, Twine game by Madi B, I’ll be assisting with dev
Recently completed work:
- Striker, comic story written for the VERTOSCOPE Anthology
(Pencils by Steph Stober, Inks by Shazzbaa)
- President Simulator 2k15, Twine game coded for the IF No-Brainer Jam
(Writing and Art by Futura&!)
- Akmodan, long narrative inspired by ancient Egyptian mythos, will be comics and/or games focusing on the 4 main characters
- Untitled Team Story, long narrative inspired by my time with the AmeriCorps program, most likely a comic story
- Heavensend, game about a girl who wants to go to Hell and gets sent to Heaven instead
(As of now, I’ll be developing everything myself except for specific art, credits coming soon)
- Mouthful of Toast, ongoing biweekly podcast about anime and Japanese media, I’m a co-host and sometimes I write for the site
- These Guy Are Sick, improv troupe that performs at MAGFest, I’m with these guy and there is video evidence here
I’ll be keeping this post up to date as I complete and add new projects.
Consider this the more serious counterpart to my other ridiculous social media accounts. I bet Medium invests in stocks and drinks fine wine.