Introducing my first ever prototype using Sketch+InVision collaboration:
Click here to view the project `emov`
This prototype brought to you by InVisionApp
On this exercise I improved my skills in prototyping through InVision service.this is really cool soft for this kind of work. I made some interactions between sreens and this turned my wireframe into real prototype. I had 2 problems:
- screen dimensions didn’t match in Sketch and InVison for the same type of device(in my case -Iphone8)
- Quality of *pdf screens was not as good as i expected
At the end of my exercise i set up next interactions between screens:
- Set up loading screen for 800ms to show up right after app launch
- Next what you see is map with pin pointed cars locations.
- Menu button can take you to menu screen with slide left transition
- Menu screen consists of “login”, “registration” and couple of more options.
- Login button can take you to login screen where you can login to the app under your name.
- Registration button can take you to Sign up page where you can create account.
- Filter button can take you to filter pop up window with 3 settings and “OK” button on the bottom.
- When you press “OK” button on previous screen , it will take you back to main map screen
- Search button can take you to “Available cars in your area” screen
- You can get out to main map screen by clicking on “close sign” or “back to map” buttons
- I used “dissolve” transition effect for a most screens. For other 2 screens I applied “slide left” effect.