How to Contribute in SKINCOIN ICO
SKINCOIN’s crowdsale starts on June 21 at 12:00PM UTC. The following post will explain how to join the crowdsale.
- You can participate directly through the SkinCoin smart-contract.
Using the SkinCoin Smart-contract: ETH only.
- You have to send ETH funds from your personal Ethereum wallets like MyEtherWallet, Metamask, Parity, Mist or Ledger (hardware wallet).
- DO NOT send funds from exchanges like Coinbase, Poloniex.
- DO NOT send your funds before the fundraiser has begun.
- Set the Gas Limit to 200,000.
- SKIN Token will be sent immediately to the wallet from which the ETH arrived.
- By participating in this fundraiser I agree to the terms and conditionsand confirm that I am not a citizen of the USA and Hong Kong.
For more information please check the Skincoin.org site
SKIN is the token that will allow their holders to use it as new payment method for gaming sites in eSports industy. This is an ERC20-compliant digital asset on Ethereum, which basically means that you have full control over your tokens. Once the set of smart contracts is deployed on the Ethereum blockchain, nobody can modify the code. That is, it lives and autonomously runs on the blockchain.
Don’t send currencies from an exchange! If you do so, you may not be able to retrieve your tokens.
You can use MyEtherWallet, Metamask, Parity, Mist or Ledger (hardware wallet). Again, remember to backup your wallet and store the backup securely! If you don’t, you may loose all your token permanently. There is no other way to recover your wallet.
The minimum contribution amount is set to:
- 0.1 ETH
How to create a secured Ethereum address on MyEtherWallet
Go to https://www.myetherwallet.com, choose a strong password and click on the “Generate Wallet” button.
Click on the “Download” button. You just have downloaded a copy of your wallet on your computer. Now store this file securely. Read the important message carefully, then click on the “I understand. Continue” button.
We strongly recommend you to print a paper wallet. For this, click the “Print” button.
Copy the “Private Key (unencrypted)” in your clipboard (Ctrl-C).
Now click on “Save your address” button in order to unlock your wallet. Select the second option from the list “Private Key”.
Paste your “Private Key” that was selected before. You can now see the wallet and your public Ethereum address (that will receive the RLC tokens).
You now have a secured Ethereum address! Remember this address, you will use it to participate on the crowdsale web site.
Pay with ETH
1. Go to https://skincoin.org/ico
2. Accept terms and conditions by checking the tick and click on “contribute now”
3. Copy the unique official contract address by clicking on “Copy address”.
4. Using your wallet of convenience, send to this address the amount of Ethers you want send.