How To Get rid Of Unwanted Fat In Chin and Neck
The “double chin” is a problem for many people. If you have researched for a remedy, you probably came across some “at home” exercises for the chin and neck that can help remove fat over time. Also, you may have seen tips on diet changes and general exercise that may be beneficial. However, other individuals may wish to remove fat more quickly to see results in a shorter time.
If you are looking for faster and visible results, Kybella is a great alternative to liposuction and other invasive methods if you desire to remove unwanted fat from the chin and the neck area. Below, we go through all the possible chin fat removal options you have in 2020!
There are a few exercises that may help burn fat in the chin by working out the face and neck muscles. You should do these exercises seated and sitting straight.
1. Tilt the head back and close your lips like you are whistling. Your lips should be relaxed but tight enough to feel both sides of the neck contract. Hold this position for 10 to 20 seconds, as long as it feels comfortable. Repeat 10 times.
2. Put your chin against your chest. Slowly rotate your head to the right and hold for 5 seconds. Slowly rotate your chin back to your chest and then slowly rotate your head to the left. Hold this position for 5 seconds. Repeat 3 times.
3. Tilt the head back and push the lower jaw forward, feeling the stretch under the chin. Relax. Repeat 10 times.
4. Tilt the head back, pucker the lips, and try to kiss the sky, extending your lips as far away from the face as possible. Hold this position for 5 to 20 seconds and relax. Repeat 10 to 15 times.
5. Relax your shoulders. Using a squishy ball 5 to 10 inches in diameter, place the ball under the chin and push down against the ball with a steady, firm motion. Repeat 10 to 30 times.
6. Stick your bottom lip out as far as it will go, forming a “pouty” face. Stay in this position for 3 seconds before tilting the chin towards the chest with the muscles of the neck. Avoid moving your upper back. Stay in this position for 3 seconds. Relax your muscles. Repeat 10 to 20 times, if possible.
7. Open your mouth as wide as possible while pointing the tongue out as far as it will go. Flatten the tongue by pushing out for 10 seconds and relax. Repeat 10 times.
8. Chewing gum is great exercise as it works out the muscles in the face, especially the jaw.
Diet and general exercise can help you lose weight, which may reduce your double chin. Reducing the number of calories that you intake may also help you lose weight. You should try to drink at least eight 8 oz glasses of water daily and drink water before meals to curb your appetite. Even though weight gain is usually the cause of a double chin, you can still have one when you lose weight. If weight loss is not an option, Kybella may be right for you!
At Skin Works Medical Spa, we use Kybella to get rid of unwanted fat on the chin! Kybella is an injectable medication used to treat moderate to severe fat accumulation in areas such as the chin, knees, abdomen, or under the bra line. Deoxycholic acid production naturally occurs in the body and is the active ingredient of Kybella. Deoxycholic acid breaks down fat cells and allows them to be absorbed and cleared by the body, and Kybella injections allow the body to do this on a bigger scale. You will typically notice results within a few weeks of treatment. Kybella treatments are usually sold by the vial and have to be administered under the supervision of a certified practitioner or a board-certified doctor of aesthetics. A vial typically treats an area the size of two business cards and, typically, one to four vials are needed per treatment. The number of treatments needed varies depending on the amount of correction desired as well as the amount of fat in the area.
Before getting any medical procedure done, it is important to get the opinion of a certified professional and investigate your options thoroughly. Always ask for a consultation and make your decision later!