This election day, we want folks taking fun, fast, and affordable transit to the polls; no excuses! Skip is here to help get out the vote by offering credits for those that take a Skip to vote.
We have tips to help get you to the polls on November 6th: how to find your local polling station, ways to plan your route, and how to get a $5 ride credit for doing your part.
How it works:
- Follow @SkipScooters on Instagram or Twitter.
- Make a plan to get to your polling place; plug in your registered address here. Then check out San Francisco, Portland, and D.C.’s bike lane maps, or flip your maps app to bike mode, find the best route, and get ready to ride.
- On Tuesday, November 6th, find a Skip on our app and #SkiptothePolls.
- Post a photo with your “I VOTED” sticker on either Instagram or Twitter; tag @SkipScooters and be sure to include the hashtag #SkiptothePolls so we can find you.
- We’ll send you a promo code via Direct Message for a $5 ride credit to help you offset your ride to the polls.*
We’re proud to support the communities we serve and know building the cities, infrastructure, and world that we want requires us each to do our part. Hope you’ll take time to let your voice be heard!
Spread the word to get the vote out on Tuesday, November 6th and enjoy your #SkiptothePolls.
*Only one credit per user. Credit has no cash value. Coupons must be redeemed for rides by December 6, 2018. Skip Terms of Service Apply.