How to Add Skychain Tokens to MyEtherWallet Account
Adding SKYCHAIN tokens to MyEtherWallet is as easy as pie. All you need to do is just follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to your account at https://www.myetherwallet.com/
2. Scroll the page down to find a block called “Token Balances”
3. Click “Add Custom Token”
4. Copy and paste the following information into each field:
Token Contract Address: 0x70c621f949b6556c4545707a2d5d73a776b98359
Token Symbol: SKCH
5. Click “Save” and you’re done!
6. The same goes for almost any other wallet. If you still have any problems — join our telegram group so that we could help!
7. If you did anything wrong you can remove the custom token. To do this — click the little ( — ) icon next to your token. This will remove it from the interface. It is not deleting or removing the tokens themselves (if there are any).
Remember — to receive the tokens you will need to accept the token transfer to your ERC wallet by clicking on the link in the email, which we will send to you.