Anxiety Disorders — Types, Causes, & Diagnosis
Occasional anxiety is a normal condition in everyone’s life, you might feel a little anxious at certain situations such as making an important decision, before taking a test, problem at work or family, and much more. Occasional anxiety is good for people because it makes a person alert, active and focused on the problems. It motivates the people to solve problems and help them in their lives. On the dark side, anxiety disorders are worse and full of constant fears or worries that interfere with the person’s daily activities such as relationship, school work, job performance and much more. Anxiety disorders cause serious health consequences such as panic attacks, heart attacks, and so on. People can go for the right medications such as benzodiazepines or sleeping pills in UK or other countries to treat their anxiety symptoms.
People with anxiety disorders have intense and constant fear or tense from daily situations without any real cause of danger. Their panic conditions are difficult to control and involve repeated episodes of intense worry that reach a peak within minutes i.e. panic attacks. Examples of anxiety disorders include social phobia, GAD (generalized anxiety disorder), specific phobias such as agoraphobia, claustrophobia, and so on. It is a type of mental illness that needs a medical treatment with proper physical therapies. Doctors mainly prescribe anxiety drugs or sleeping pills in UK or other countries to treat the symptoms of anxiety disorders.
· GAD — Generalized Anxiety Disorder: People with GAD have constant fears and worries of day to day activities and have a persistent feeling that something worse is going to happen. They are worried and anxious all the time and have physical symptoms include stomach upset, insomnia, restlessness or fatigue. It is treated with the anxiety pills or sleeping pills in UK or over the globe.
· Panic Disorder or Panic Attacks: Panic disorder is mainly a physical condition in which a person have several severe repeated, unexpected panic attacks. Panic attacks are associated with certain places or things that unbalance the brain chemicals. People with panic disorder have a constant fear of such places or things i.e. agoraphobia.
· Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD): Person with OCD have unwanted thoughts or behaviors that are difficult to control or stop. They have obsessions such as recurring worry of anything or any particular situation.
· Social Phobias: People with social phobias have a constant worry of being seen negatively by surrounding people, in other words, people with social phobia are extremely shy and low confidence in front of others. Stage fright or performance anxiety is a common form of social phobia.
The exact cause of anxiety isn’t fully understood, but there are some factors such as traumatic events or family inherited traits can be a factor.
There are some factors below that cause anxiety disorders –
· Medical problems like heart disease, diabetes, thyroid issues, COPD, or other breathing problems
· Chronic pain or irritable bowel syndrome
· Drug or alcohol abuse or withdrawal
Diagnosis or treatment:
Primary care to treat the anxiety disorders is to talk to a doctor and then follow the medications with complete instructions. There are two ways to treat anxiety disorders i.e. medicines and psychotherapy.
· Psychotherapy — It is a talk therapy or a psychological counseling to find out the causes and reduce the symptoms of anxiety disorder. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is the most effective process to treat a short-term anxiety disorder.
· Medications — There are a variety of anxiety medications available to relieve symptoms, according to the type of disorder. Antidepressants and benzodiazepines are used to treat the anxiety symptoms. Medicines such as Xanax, Valium, Ativan or other sleeping pills in UK also help the treat the anxiety disorders.
Medicines are always taken exactly as prescribed and before taking any medication read all the instructions on the prescription label or leaflet.
Take the medicine from the trusted sources like Sleeping Pill UK — an online pharmacy that delivers high-quality medications with complete privacy and total security of payments.