Whenever our mom’s birthday is about to come then we start thinking of happy birthday mom images or wishes for mother and searching for gifts. So there are sweetest wishes and quotes for Mom’s Birthday. If there is your mom’s birthday and you do not know, what should you do or how to wish mom the best birthday ever, in this post you’ll get many birthday messages to mother to dedicate to her with beautiful images as well.
You can catch here best happy birthday mom images with great quotes for mom.
Find below happy birthday mom images. For a mother, children are everything for her, it is very important to find the best line to dedicate her, to show love and then have them a moment of great happiness with a very special wish. I am sure, she will be very happy and feel very special in the world for this life.
1. If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher.
— A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
2. Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.
— Stevie Wonder
3. I am closest to my mother, as she is my rock, my pillar of strength, and my world. Not only has she stood by me through all times — happy, sad, and otherwise — but there have even been moments when I had completely lost hope, and her immense belief in me had lifted me up.
— Amruta Khanvilkar
4. No man succeeds without a good woman behind him. Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed.
— Godfrey Winn
5. My mom has always been kind of my backbone. She keeps me strong. She is a mother, a friend. She is really everything to me.
— Aerin Lauder
6. All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
— Abraham Lincoln
7. Praised be You, my Lord, through our Sister, Mother Earth, who sustains and governs us, producing varied fruits with coloured flowers and herbs.
— Francis of Assisi
8. I got to grow up with a mother who taught me to believe in me.
— Antonio Villaraigosa
9. I was born by myself but carry the spirit and blood of my father, mother and my ancestors. So I am really never alone. My identity is through that line.
— Ziggy Marley
10. The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. When you become a mother, you are no longer the center of your own universe. You relinquish that position to your children.
— Jessica Lange
11. Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.
— Eric Fromm
12. God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.
— Rudyard Kipling
13. A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.
— Victor Hugo
14. Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.
— Barbara Kingsolver
15. The love of a mother is the veil of a softer light between the heart and the heavenly Father.
— Samuel Taylor Coleridge
16. Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.
— William Makepeace Thackeray
17. Only mothers can think of the future — because they give birth to it in their children.
— Maxim Gorky
18. All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his.
— Oscar Wilde
19. I am sure that if the mothers of various nations could meet, there would be no more wars.
— E. M. Forster
20. Mothers who work full time — they’re the real heroes.
— Kate Winslet
Originally published at https://www.smilingchacha.com.