We have the collection of Norman Vincent Peale quotes. He was an American minister and most popular author who known for the concept of positive thinking. He was born on 31st May 1898 in Bowersville, Ohio and died at the age of 95 in Pawling, New York on 24th December 1993. Best book by Norman Vincent Peale is “The power of positive thinking”. He was also a Pastor.
You can find below Norman Vincent Peale quotes:-
1. Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. — Norman Vincent Peale
2. Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven’t half the strength you think they have. — Norman Vincent Peale
3. There is a real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment. — Norman Vincent Peale
4. Every problem has in it the seeds of its own solution. If you don’t have any problems, you don’t get any seeds. — Norman Vincent Peale
5. If you paint in your mind a picture of bright and happy expectations, you put yourself into a condition conducive to your goal. — Norman Vincent Peale
6. The life of inner peace, being harmonious and without stress, is the easiest type of existence. — Norman Vincent Peale
7. Part of the happiness of life consists not in fighting battles, but in avoiding them. A masterly retreat is in itself a victory. — Norman Vincent Peale
8. One of the greatest moments in anybody’s developing experience is when he no longer tries to hide from himself but determines to get acquainted with himself as he really is. — Norman Vincent Peale
9. The more you lose yourself in something bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have. — Norman Vincent Peale
10. The Gateway to Christianity is not through an intricate labyrinth of dogma, but by a simple belief in the person of Christ. — Norman Vincent Peale
11. Repetition of the same thought or physical action develops into a habit which, repeated frequently enough, becomes an automatic reflex. — Norman Vincent Peale
12. When you expect the best you release a magnetic force in your mind which by a law of attraction tends to bring the best to you. — Norman Vincent Peale
13. The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism. — Norman Vincent Peale
14. Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that. — Norman Vincent Peale
15. In every difficult situation is potential value. Believe this, then begin looking for it. — Norman Vincent Peale
16. Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure. — Norman Vincent Peale
17. No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see the possibilities, always see them, for they’re always there. — Norman Vincent Peale
18. The way to happiness; keep your heart free from hate, your mind free from worry, live simply, expect little, give much, scatter sunshine, forget self, and think of others. — Norman Vincent Peale
19. If you put off everything till you’re sure of it, you’ll get nothing done. — Norman Vincent Peale
20. We struggle with complexities and avoid the simplicities. — Norman Vincent Peale
Check here the best Norman Vincent Peale quotes with beautiful images if you fill there should be some improvement in this then please let us know, we will try to find more amazing quotes.
Originally published at https://www.smilingchacha.com.