Dr. CV Raman University Complaints and Qualities
C.V.R.U provides quality education to the students and this is the premier University in Chhattisgarh and providing world class education. They also provide digital learning programs for students. Their qualified faculty is always there to encourage and motivate.
About C. V. Raman University:
Established on November, 2006 by AISE CT, it teaches more than 85000 students every day. The C V Raman University is the educational hub of various professional courses. The University named after the first Nobel laureate of the country, Dr. C. V. Raman. C. V. Raman University is renowned for ensuring good career opportunities. Wi-Fi facility with 3G and 4G towers are among the other of the welcome facilities at its sprawling campus.
Facilities at Dr. C. V. Raman University:
· Canteen- they houses two canteens, a cafeteria and a dining hall. They ensure that the students provided hygienic and nutritious food. Vegetarian and non- vegetarian food is available at the mess.
· Transport and bus routes- bus service is available within 35 km radius around t the university. They pre-arranged the transportation service for the field trips and sporting events within the state.
· Hostel facility- They provide separate hostel for girls and boys with furnished rooms.
· Dispensary- They incorporate a dispensary block with separate visiting doctors for both boys and girls.
· Guest house- Guesthouse includes more than 15 well furnished rooms for the guests of the university.
They organized some extra- curricular activities like, music, sports, dance, debate, etc. They houses Institute of Distance Education are providing live online lectures. It is among the foremost universities to have its own community radio 90.4, Radio Raman. They institute has also been selected for the execution of Deen Dayal Upadhyay Kaushal Yojna.
Main objective at C. V. Raman University:
· To provide industry visit time to time as the student need an exposure to the environment of an industry.
· Create higher levels of creative and intellectual abilities.
· All the certificates and degrees are a maintained in accordance with the norms laid down by UGC, AICTE, BCI, MCI, and other regulatory bodies.
· They do not provide full result online.
· They do not provide admit card at the time of exam.
· Some exam center also found proving help to the examinee.
· There are some mistakes in question papers.
· They do not check answer sheets carefully.
· Without providing the first year result, they take admissions in second year.
· The University is running some study centers outside their state.