Due to its hassle-free method of reaching countless IT resources, cloud computing is spreading like wildfire. It is helping to transform the nuisance of IT infrastructure into convenience and agile.
Everyone is trying to embrace cloud computing for a better performance of a business, efficiency, and other benefits. Recently, due to the increase in new-startups, there seems an immense rise in the cloud computing service providers.
However, one of the biggest concerns for people is who the best cloud computing service provider is? Therefore below you can find some information that you might find useful regarding the six best cloud computing service providers.
6 Best Cloud Computing Service Providers
Below is the list of 6 best cloud computing service providers:
1. Amazon Web Services (AWS)
One of the best service providers of 2019 and most probably even of 2020 in the cloud computing market is the Amazon Web Services (AWS). It provides effective, fast, reliable, and flexible solutions to your cloud computing needs. It offers services in the form of the building blocks.
Therefore they can help in creation and deployment of any cloud application quick and easy. Started by providing services like computing and storage, AWS continues with consistent innovations that make sure it stays one step ahead or on-par with competition.
Main features of AWS are:
· It is one of the most protected and safest cloud service platforms. Offers a wide range of services like computing power, networking, database, storage, etc.
· AWS is useful in hosting static websites as well.
· It has an easy and simple sign-up process.
· It provides centralized billing and management facilities.
· AWS comes with hybrid capabilities and thus charges per hour.
· It effortlessly gives access to unlimited capacity.
· It also offers a free trial version.
· Amazon AWS currently has 39 data center locations worldwide.
2. Microsoft Azure
One of the fastest-growing clouds of all time is definitely Microsoft Azure. It was introduced much after AWS and Google Cloud but, still can give fierce competition to them.
It provides a wide range of services like developer tools, management, internet of things (IoT), Microsoft Azure stack, storage, windows virtual desktop, Active Directory, etc.
Microsoft Azure main features are:
· It offers almost all of the Microsoft’s previous services and products in the cloud.
· With the help of Azure DevOps, it provides services like Microsoft VSTS (Visual Studio Team Services) which offer end-to-end development and testing of applications while being hosted in the cloud.
· It provides the most advanced cloud security.
· It provides 90 different compliance certificates.
· Azure has the largest chain of a cloud service provider than any other service provider.
· It provides an Azure stack offer for the corporations for the running of apps in an on-premises atmosphere.
· It currently has 17 data center locations worldwide.
3. Google Cloud Platform
Comes with a solution like GCP and G Suite Google Cloud Platform, is one of the most highly rated service providers. For consistent performance and management, Google Cloud provides users with several tools and features.
It is the best solution for solving many technical business challenges. It provides numerous services of IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service) and PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) solutions. It offers advanced protection for safe use.
Below are the main features of Google Cloud Platform:
· It can help you solve various problems efficiently with the use of artificial intelligence (AI) and data analytics that are integrated in its cloud platform.
· It comes with a 12 months free trial period, which makes it an attractive solution to the transition/migration of your business resources from traditional computing to cloud computing.
· Besides its free-trial period, it comes in an affordable and flexible payment plan.
· It also offers free consulting services that can educate or help you transfer all your business or organization to the right cloud plan or solution.
· It owns more than 20 data center locations worldwide.
4. IBM Cloud Services
Next in the list is the IBM Cloud service. It is famous for offering services like platform (PaaS) and infrastructure (IaaS). It offers a full-stack cloud solution which includes over 170 products and services that cover data, containers, blockchain, artificial intelligence, internet of things, etc.
IBM offers advanced tools that are helpful for customers to draw deep industry expertise. With its super speed, it can complete customers’ orders in an instance.
Some of the main features of the IBM cloud services are:
· Apart from offering cloud services, it also provides other services of virtual and hardware servers.
· From its all cloud servers, it provides services of IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS.
· It enables you to incorporate high performing cloud services in your IT environment with the help of the IBM BlueMix Cloud.
· IBM gives you the freedom to select your designing tools, data models, and delivery models. Thus it will help create and design your new applications and services.
· It also offers solutions to migrate your VMware, Hyper-V and other hypervisor technologies and their infrastructure to rely completely on the cloud capabilities.
· It has a global network of more than 60 data centers, in six continents.
5. Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe Creative Cloud leads the market when it comes to providing the best design photography and web app services. For beginners, they provide tutorials and templates. As a result of which they can easily understand how to use it.
It provides services to both beginners and professionals. It offers services for video editing, graphic design, photography, and web development along with other software.
Its main features include:
· It comes with a complete solution when it comes to digital documentation.
· Adobe is best for a wide range of solutions for advertisements, intelligence on business, and creating campaigns.
· It is a SaaS service to provide access to features like editing, video making, graphic designing, etc.
· It gives you the freedom to work from wherever you want as it provides full access.
· It provides services like Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Document Cloud, and Adobe Experience Cloud.
Kamatera cloud server shows significant similarity with the physical server. It has an efficient, flexible, and cost-effective server due to its operation in the virtual infrastructure.
Its advantages are low total cost of ownership (TCO) and high-performance cloud server.
Its main features are:
· It comes with scalability as a result of which you can quickly add firewalls, load balance, private apps, and networks.
· It provides 24/7 customer service all around the year.
· It comes with a free 30-days trial.
· It has unlimited traffic and an uptime guarantee of 99.95%.
· It operates 13 data centers globally, which provide premium service, availability, and high performance to their users.
These were some of the top cloud computing service providers that have currently been identified as such in the cloud computing industry. I hope you found this article helpful and learned something new. As a general note for all providers, pricing varies depending on providers and the product or solution itself, but mainly are charged per hour usage or per storage capacity. As all of the above-mentioned providers are best, and each has its plus point and uniqueness, you can choose the one which best suits your criteria and is affordable for you.