Products that are most popular with mini cooper owners
The MINI has changed the way American car owners used to think — bigger is better. Not when you have a premium small car in a MINI Cooper. Proud MINI owners understand this even better. That is why leading dealers, such as Sneed4Speed, offer premium yet affordable additions and replacements for your MINI. Here are a few examples.
MINI Cooper Roll Bar
The Sneed4Speed MINI Cooper 4 Point Roll Bar is made to fit either the R53 or R56 MINI. Check out the features –
· made from 1.75'’, 0.095" wall, DOM tubing
· NASA and SCCA legal
· comes fully welded with the harness and diagonal bars installed
· mounting plates come ready to either welded or bolted in
· does not compromise back and forth seat movement or rear storage space; allowing you to fit all 4 track spare wheels
· fits cars with or without a sunroof
· painted black with heavy duty automotive grade paint
· fits with interior side panels installed
Best Coilovers for MINI Cooper R53
R53 ST Coilovers
One of the best coilovers for your MINI R53 — come with the following features no other products can beat.
· Optimally pre-set
· Sporty harmonious damping technology
· Stainless steel technology “inox-line”
· Individually height-adjustable
· Lowering range approved by the German Technical Control Board (TÜV)
· Fully finished complete solutions
· High-quality component parts for long durability
· Lowering front: 1.2"-2.3"
· Lowering rear: 1.2"-2.3"
· Fits Gen1 MINI, R50: 2002–2006 Hatchback: Cooper, R52: 2004–2008 Convertible: Cooper and Cooper S, R53: 2002–2006 Hatchback: Cooper S
ST X COILOVER KIT FOR R53 MINI S
The unique thing about ST Coilovers is the continuous thread construction for height adjustment from moderate to super low.
The ST X coilovers deliver a sporty handling by reducing the car’s bodyroll during compression as well as improving agility when driving fast. The high-quality production of each ST X coilover includes a low-friction and pressure resistant housing alongside a chrome-plated piston rod for maximum longevity. A mono block guide and ST seal package ensures the twin-tube dampers remain free of dirt particles in all weather conditions. Lowering within TüV-tested adjustment range of 0.8"-2.0" F, 0.8"-2.0" R
· Front and rear axle thread adjustment (when possible)
· Galvanized coilover struts with additional coating for optimized corrosion protection
· Complete solution with adjustable spring plate, race spring system and bumpers with dust protection
· Powerful twin-tube dampers with high-quality components for maximum longevity
· 5 year limited warranty
KW V2 COILOVER KIT FOR R53/R52 MINI S
These are the same coilovers used on World Challenge TCB MINI Cooper with adjustable rebound dampers. They are perfectly valved right out of the box but can be adjusted to driver preferences or slightly different spring rates. If you’re looking for a low cost coilover kit you can drive on the street, on the track and adjust the shocks to your liking this is the set for you.
This kit will lower the MINI between .8 and 2.0 inches in the front and rear. Best handling performance has been seen at 1.5" lowered in the front and 1.0 lowered in the rear. The dampers are non-adjustable but the springs are ride height adjustable. This kit uses OEM type springs so if you already have camber plates on your car they will still work.
To know more about these products or to choose from a wide range for your MINI Cooper, visit www.sneed4speed.com.