HDFC Home Loan
Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC) which was incorporated in 1977 is the largest home loan lender in India.
HDFC Home Loan Types
1. HDFC Home Purchase Loan: Purchase a new or resale property, or to construct a home.
2. HDFC Home Improvement Loan : Repair an existing home, or to refurbish it (ex. painting, plumbing, electrical work etc)
3. HDFC Home Extension Loan: Extend an existing home by adding additional rooms or storey’s.
4. HDFC Land Purchase Loan : Purchase land without immediate construction of house
Features & Benefits of HDFC Home Loan
1. By automated repayment, customer can repay home loan EMIs directly from their HDFC Bank savings account, saving customer the trouble of procuring, signing and tracking post-dated cheques
2. Home loan customers can avail other loans (such as HDFC Personal Loans, HDFC Car Loans, Two-wheeler Loans and Loan against securities) at lower interest rates
3. HDFC home loans are one of the lowest interest rates in the market
4. Which home loan is best fixed or floating, Fixed or floating structures are both available. Individual and join home loan are supported
5. When home loan interest rates changes, customer can opt to pay same EMI so that their tenure increases/decreases based on interest rate change
6. Repayment schemes like ‘Step Up Repayment’, ‘Accelerated Repayment Scheme’ which help customers decide higher EMIs when they get increments