Brittleness Example:
rajaraodv
84

This is 100% false. I just use Mix-Ins for this case. MDN is your friend. i dig 80% of the article but very uneducated in the other 20%.

One clap, two clap, three clap, forty?

By clapping more or less, you can signal to us which stories really stand out.