Let’s Cool Off and Look at Some Fresh Insurance Quotes
Insurance is a very important part of our everyday lives. Have you ever imagined how Woody Allen looks at insurance?
Let’s not worry and run after securing lives for a moment. Put the flame low and take a look at these very refreshing insurance quotes.
- If a child, a spouse, a life partner, or a parent depends on you and your income, you need life insurance. — Suze Orman
- Everyone should have health insurance? I say everyone should have health care. I’m not selling insurance. — Dennis Kucinich
- There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman? — Woody Allen
- The grace of God is like insurance. It will help you in your time of need without any limit. — Sri Sathya Sai Baba
- Fun is like life insurance; the older you get, the more it costs. — Frank McKinney
- If I bought groceries the way I buy health insurance, I’d eat a lot better and so would my dog. — Phill Gramm
- I called an insurance company to get a quote. They gave me one of Oscar Wilde’s best. — Jarod Kintz
- It’s very easy for trusted companies to mislead new customers, and life insurance companies are trusted. — Daniel Kahneman