Dream job in a dream company
We are a young, super-dynamic and growing digital media agency based in Brussels.
Our objective is to support companies in creating active and effective communication in this connected world.
We develop and execute strategies with each individual client to unlock and leverage the power of the digital media marketing, in order to maximize the reach and impact of the company.
Job Brief :
We are looking for a talented Digital Account Manager to join our team.
This role will manage our client portfolio, with the goal to help each one increase and improve their digital presence.
Previous experience in digital marketing is required with a customer service approach, along with an understanding of how digital tools add value to a company’s strategy and performance.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to business growth by creating and maintaining long-term client relationships.
Your Mission :
- Develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels for every client (SEA & SMO)
- Drive all digital marketing efforts to achieve each objective
- Lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept through to execution
- Work in conjunction with the Business Developer teams to create, manage and execute the digital marketing calendar
- Forecast digital performance trends and be proactive
- Manage all content for the social networking accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.
- Manage the creative, copywriting and translation professionals
- Design, build and maintain social media presence and strategy of our clients
- Measure the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and provide accurate reports and analysis to demonstrate effective return on investment for our digital channels and key accounts (ROI)
Your Profile :
- MS degree in Marketing/Business Management or related field
- Min. 2 years of experience within a brand or digital agency
- Previous work experience and solid understanding of digital marketing required
- Ability to design and implement successful digital marketing campaigns across all channels
- Google & Facebook certified (or ready to be in the next couple of months)
- Basic knowledge of WordPress
- Good knowledge of InDesign
- Experience with identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage plus motivate
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Proactive and creative in problem solving
- Strong customer service driven attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both in oral speech and written
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch-French-English (Native language must be Dutch)
- Ability to be flexible in a multi-task environment and deal with tight deadlines
- Highly organized and detail orientated
- Eager to learn with an “hands on” approach
- Total team player with great enthusiasm and drive
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org ✌🏻