How to Participate in Solar DAO Pre-ICO
Everything you should known about Solar DAO Pre-ICO Crowdsale. Please, read it carefully before participating. Make sure that you are totally understand how it work and be aware about all risks.
Solar DAO Crowdsale — At a Glance
The SDAO Pre-ICO started on July 27th and will end on September 10th, 2017 at 23:59 GMT.
The core ICO will start during 3 months after Pre-ICO.
80,000,000 (eight hundred million) SDAO ERC20 compatible tokens (“SDAO Tokens” henceforth) are being distributed during the Pre-ICO and the ICO.
The initial rate is 1 USD per 1 SDAO token.
- SDAO tokens confirm membership in the Solar DAO and allow owners to receive dividends from PV solar plants owned and operated by Solar DAO.
- SDAO tokens provide access to 100% of DAO’s net profit. All tokens distributed during the ICO entitle their owner to 100% profit.
- Early bird bonuses have been foreseen. The highest bonus amounts will be distributed in the course of the Pre-ICO, however a bonus scale will be included in both crowdsales.
- All unallocated tokens will be destroyed via smart contract. No additional tokens will be released.
The Pre-ICO bonuses are being distributed as follows:
- 1st week: 100% bonus
- 2nd week: 80% bonus
- 3rd week: 70% bonus
- 4th week: 60% bonus
- 5th week: 50% bonus
The core ICO bonuses will be distributed as follows:
- 1st week: 25% bonus
- 2nd week: 20% bonus
- 3rd week: 15% bonus
- 4th week: 10% bonus
- 5th week: no bonus
The token allocation will be organized as follows:
- 75% — ICO Users
- 23% — The Team
- 2% — Rewards for the Bounty Campaign
The funds raised during the Pre-ICO and the ICO will be allocated as follows:
- 80% — Investment funds
- 10% — Financing the work of the team
- 5% — Other operational activities
Any user is welcome to join the project before the end of the ICO. Upon completion of the ICO, all unallocated tokens will be destroyed via smart contract.
All transactions will be displayed in a smart contract. One month after the end of the ICO, users will be able to trade SDO tokens on cryptocurrency exchange markets.
How to Participate
The Pre-ICO has started on 27th of July.
To participate in the SDAO Pre-ICO for tokens you need to send ETH to the Ethereum smart contract address. The Pre-ICO smart contract address will be available at: https://solardao.me/ (Please follow the instruction step by step.)
Maximum contribution amount has no limit.
- Get Ether (ETH). You can buy it in a cryptocurrency exchange
- Transfer Ether to a compatible wallet (see below)
- Send a deposit to smart contract address (token sale address) with correct data and gas limit values
- Add info about SDAO tokens. https://firstname.lastname@example.org/how-to-set-up-an-ethereum-wallet-for-solar-dao-tokens-7dc12003e1f2
To be sure contributions are sent and received correctly, we recommend to use the configuration as follows:
- Browser: Google Chrome / Firefox / Safari (Mac)
- Wallet: MyEtherWallet
The Ethereum smart contract address for the Pre-ICO is: 0x1103849f41222A4C348515331f0E734D4bD9AD34
DO NOT SEND ETHEREUM TRANSACTIONS DIRECTLY FROM CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGES. YOU NEED A TOKEN COMPATIBLE ETHEREUM WALLET.
The following wallets are known to be COMPATIBLE with Ethereum tokens (ERC-20 standard):
Before sending ETH please carefully read the information as follows:
Any compatible wallet can be used to participate in the token distribution. To be compatible, a wallet must be:
- Ethereum and ERC20 compatible
- A web wallet
If you send ETH to the SDAO Pre-ICO Contract from an exchange account, your SDAO Tokens will be charged and allocated to the exchange’s ETH account, and you MAY NEVER receive or be able to recover your SDAO Tokens. To send ETH, you should use your personal ETH account.
There are many INCOMPATIBLE wallets, please make sure your wallet meets the criteria mentioned above before sending ETH.
Wallets as follows are known to be INCOMPATIBLE wallets and this is not a complete list. Do NOT use any of the wallets as follows for SDAO Pre-ICO participation:
- Any Bitcoin exchange
- Any Ethereum exchange
Please be aware of the following:
! SDAO TOKENS ARE ERC20 COMPATIBLE TOKENS ISSUED IN THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN. SDAO TOKENS DO NOT HAVE ANY RIGHTS, USES, PURPOSE, ATTRIBUTES, FUNCTIONALITIES OR FEATURES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED
! PURCHASE OF SDAO TOKENS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND CANNOT BE CANCELLED
! SDAO TOKENS MAY HAVE NO VALUE. YOU MAY LOSE ALL INVESTED FUNDS
! SDAO TOKEN IS NOT A SECURITY
! THERE IS NOTHING TO GUARANTEE THAT THE PROCESS OF PURCHASING OR RECEIVING SDAO TOKENS WILL NOT BE INTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. ALSO THERE IS NOTHING TO GUARANTEE THAT THE SDAO TOKENS ARE RELIABLE AND BUG-FREE
! US CITIZENS AND CITIZENS OF SINGAPORE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CONTRIBUTE SDAO TOKENS DURING PRE-ICO
SDAO Pre-ICO Contract runs within Ethereum network therefore you need to be aware of things as follows.
1. Block building happens randomly
The timing of block building within Ethereum network is determined by proof of work algorithm thus blocks can occur randomly . For example, ETH sent to the SDAO Pre-ICO Contract in the very end of distribution may not be included in that period. You should understand that the Ethereum blockchain may not include your transaction at the time you expect and you may not receive SDAO Tokens at the same day when you send ETH.
2. Network Congestion
Please be also aware of possible periodic congestion might happens in the Ethereum network than transactions can be delayed or lost. Some individuals can spam the Ethereum network in attempt to gain an advantage in cryptographic tokens purchasing. You should understand that Ethereum miners not include your transaction in block when you expect or your transaction may not be included at all. This is Ethereum blockchain network restriction and not restriction of the SDAO Pre-ICO Contract.
3. Account Control
Do not send ETH to the SDAO Pre-ICO Contract from an account that you do not control SDAO Tokens will be charged to the ETH account from which ETH was received.
How Pre-ICO Crowdsale Smart Contract works
Our smart contracts are designed to handle presale distribution of Solar DAO tokens (SDAO). We call this presale: Preliminary ICO (Pre-ICO).
Please, check twice that you are totally understand major features before investing or interacting with these contracts:
- Initial tokens price is 1 US Dollar = 1 SDAO token
- There are bonuses with value that depends on time of investing (check the Solar DAO website)
- We have maximum amount of $4M ($4'000'000). When we reach it presale finishes immediately
- Project Team is able to stop presale at any time
- You can not transfer SDAO tokens during presale and before the ICO ends
- No refund or moneyback is available during Pre-ICO
- Dev team is able to withdraw Ether at any time during or after presale
- Crowdsale contract: 0x2b08f3aB8986075F8691ea9abC393642964e64c5
- Token contract: 0x646Cec6ee42d258336165cBbD5deB4AF14F0f476
If you enjoyed this story, please click the 👏 button and share to help others discover it! Feel free to leave a comment below.