Solaris & txbit.io weekly update — Monday 10th of September
Greetings Solaris Community,
Monday is here! Hope everyone had a great weekend, and are well rested for the new challenges in the coming week. We sure are!
Completed this week:
- Implemented strategy for storing and processing (real time) tick data
- Standard/Default charts configured with real time data updates
- Implemented hardened logic on the Buy and Sell components of the trade screen, improving the user experience and reducing input errors.
- — Set limits on the amount of decimals allowed in the fields
- — Improved error handling
- — Implemented the ability to cancel a pending withdrawal requests.
- Initial drafts and mock-ups of the Home Page / Markets page have been completed and reviewed.
- Added a comma separator to the USD values to improve readability.
- While performing Penetration testing on the Landing Page / Vote page a number of areas of improvements have been discovered. The details have been forwarded back to the development team to fix before going live.
- Implement server caching for UI and UX elements, improving the load speed of various modules and lowering the server load.
- Implement percentage ratio buttons for the amount field and make it work with the amount slider. (Best of both worlds, baby)
- Improve the Home Page / Markets page mock-ups based on feedback and prepare for implementation.
- Continue improving UI and fixing various bugs and issues.
- Receive the Landing Page / Community Vote with set out improvements, if all goes well, we will go-live. (Landing Page and Community Vote are for promotional/marketing purposes)
- Initial iOS application submission has been declined due to need for more information. The application code itself is fine and approved.
- Re-apply to Apple app store and attempt to publish the iOS wallet again.
A little about Solaris
Solaris is a decentralized open source cryptocurrency focused on privacy, innovation and the advancement of technology. Environmentally friendly Proof of Stake consensus protocol and a supporting secondary Masternode network, Solaris establishes itself as a secure, self-sustaining, decentralized and private cryptocurrency for everyday use.
Solaris is traded on KuCoin, Cryptobridge, Coinexchange, OOOBTC and Cryptohub exchanges.
Join The Solaris Community:
Website — https://solariscoin.com
Twitter — https://twitter.com/SolarisCoin
Offical ANN — https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1831629.0
Telegram — https://t.me/solariscoin
Discord — https://discord.gg/wMcqapP
Reddit — https://www.reddit.com/r/solarisxlr/
Facebook — facebook.com/solariscoin/