Greetings Solaris Community,
As most of you are aware we opted out from posting a weekly update last week due to releasing the Landing page and Community Coin Vote. We have also been extremely busy over the last few weeks with finalizing the plans for txbit.io closed and open beta, as well as the release schedule for full launch. We will be sharing the details regarding these plans in the coming days and weeks, leading up to the launch of the exchange.
We are glad to share that the details regarding the closed beta of the txbit.io exchange will be shared on txbit social channels within the next 2 weeks.
And now for the developer update:
Progress since last update:
- Implemented real time Day/Night switch.
- Improved and implemented a standard rounding algorithm across the system
- Major update to the User Interface Styling of the exchange from user feedback (screenshots below)
- Scroll bar design change.
- Adjusted Night Mode colour scheme to work better with low brightness screens.
- Freeze top rows of lists/tables.
- Pixel perfect spacing adjustments of various components based on designs.
- Fixed visual issues with the USD value pop-up
- My Orders section combined into a smart list with Open/Filled/Partial orders in the same list.
- Open and Partial orders stick to top of the list.
- Implemented “Cancel All Open Orders” functionality.
- User Profile drop down visual improvements.
- User Settings consolidated under one menu.
- Added ability to change password from User Settings
- Welcome Email registration now uses a graphical template.
- Fixed and improved various nuances with Buy and Sell amount sliders/fields.
- Temporary Landing page launched with the Community Coin Vote functionality.
- Implement basic version of the home page
- Create wallet status check service
- Implement some widely used test coins for closed beta
- Continue improving UI and fixing various bugs and issues
A little about Solaris
Solaris is a decentralized open source cryptocurrency focused on privacy, innovation and the advancement of technology. Environmentally friendly Proof of Stake consensus protocol and a supporting secondary Masternode network, Solaris establishes itself as a secure, self-sustaining, decentralized and private cryptocurrency for everyday use.
Solaris is traded on KuCoin, Cryptobridge, Coinexchange, OOOBTC and Cryptohub exchanges.
Join The Solaris Community:
Website — https://solariscoin.com
Twitter — https://twitter.com/SolarisCoin
Offical ANN — https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1831629.0
Telegram — https://t.me/solariscoin
Discord — https://discord.gg/wMcqapP
Reddit — https://www.reddit.com/r/solarisxlr/
Facebook — facebook.com/solariscoin/