Solaris & txbit.io weekly update — Sunday 5th of August
Greetings Solaris Community,
The team has been hard at work and we are glad to bring you our first weekly update. During these updates we will mainly cover the progress made on any on-going projects, updates on new initiatives and occasional off-topic conversation.
If you have read July’s update posted earlier this week, then you are well aware that txbit.io is the top priority item for the core team to complete. Last time we spoke about txbit was back on the 25th of June. ( https://medium.com/@solarisXLR/txbit-io-dev-update-03-solaris-rewards-benefits-and-a-look-inside-the-foundation-ac0c02004451) We are extremely glad to report that a tremendous amount of milestones have been achieved since that update.
Complete since last update:
- Order Placing logic has been completed and integrated into the trading engine. Initial testing shows speeds of 50ms (0.05 of a second) to place an order on average.
- Buy and Sell Order Book logic has been completed and integrated into the trading engine.
- Buy and Sell functionality completed and integrated into the trading engine.
- Order Matching logic completed and integrated into the trading engine.
- Market History Integrated into the trading engine.
- Live charts and live statistics (Price/Volume/Change) completed and integrated into the trading engine.
- Balance system (Withdrawals/Deposits) connected with the Trading Engine.
In short, the trading engine is functioning in its basic form, although a lot of work still remains in polishing the experience and hardening all aspects of security.
- Develop the ability to view and close open orders as well as historical order view in the trading engine.
- Refine the Withdrawal and Deposit balance views to use the live update pattern, same as live statistics, removing the need to refresh the page to see balance changes.
- Working on Landing Page for txbit.io and Community Vote for coin listing page.
- Reviewing the Solaris whitepaper. Preparing content to add to v0.2.
- As mentioned in the previous update, iOS wallet development has begun.
- Continue working on the Solaris whitepaper v0.2
- iOS Wallet: Porting XEVAN to iOS.
A little about Solaris
Solaris is a decentralized open source cryptocurrency focused on privacy, innovation and the advancement of technology. Environmentally friendly Proof of Stake consensus protocol and a supporting secondary Masternode network, Solaris establishes itself as a secure, self-sustaining, decentralized and private cryptocurrency for everyday use.
Solaris is traded on KuCoin, Crypto-Bridge, Coinexchange, OOOBTC and Cryptohub exchanges.
Join The Solaris Community:
Website — https://solariscoin.com
Twitter — https://twitter.com/SolarisCoin
Offical ANN — https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1831629.0
Telegram — https://t.me/solariscoin
Discord — https://discord.gg/wMcqapP
Reddit — https://www.reddit.com/r/solarisxlr/
Facebook — facebook.com/solariscoin/