Why Dubai Is The Best Place For Investment
Here are the 5 great reasons:
Tax Free Income
Dubai is a well-known place for expats from worldwide, not for the opportunities the city promises, but for the entice of living a tax-free life as well. In the city, many people earn high tax-free salaries as well as are in a position to support huge house prices. With strong economic growth, Dubai will continue to attract both national and international inward investment.
Fast Growing Economy
Dubai’s Real Estate Market is flourishing because of the efforts of the government to broaden in the tourist and service industry. The risk free and day to day growing economy is the main reason behind business success of Dubai. A lot of people ask “ Why overseas companies preferring UAE for their offshore operations? The answer is the stable financial climate of the rich Emirates that can conquer any crisis. By hosting the World Expo 2020, the estimated financial returns is about AED139 billion and Dubai is expected to receive over 25 million visitors during the event, about 70% from abroad. This is will provide a strong impulsion to overall economic activity in Dubai.
Easy To Buy Or Invest In Property
You must be over 21 years of age in order to purchase property in Dubai. Also, the process of buying property in Dubai is very simple and needs minimal paperwork. Once you’ve picked the property, made an oral offer to the seller, and pay the owner, then it all yours. If you are buying a property worth AED 500,000 or more, then you will qualify for a residence visa automatically.
Dubai Busy Construction Industry
Dubai’s construction industry is extremely busy because malls, entertainment, attractions, residential communities, commercial, communities and retail outlets are always being added to the infrastructure of Dubai. This creates more jobs as well as provides more business opportunities with lots of options for investors, for example, commercial property, purchase a promising residential property or buy a stake in a business.
Attractive Local Currency Rates
The Dirham (AED) is the name of the currency in Dubai and the UAE. Notes come in denominations of 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1,000 AED. The AED to dollar exchange rate is fixed at 3.675 AED to US $1. So, the recent strength of the pound against the dollar ($) means of investing now, investors are getting a 10 percent to 15 percent ready equity compared to the same rates last year.
Related Blogs by Tag.
- Serviced Office Space? — ?Common Question You need Answer Before Selecting for your office
- Jumeirah Lake Towers: An Amazing Place To Buy Property In Dubai
- Why Renting A Office Space In Dubai Is Good Decision Than Buying
- Dubai — Land of Sky High Buildings and the World of Opportunities
- Why Should Invest In Dubai Real Estate? Top Reasons
- Some Tips on How to Buy Property in Dubai
- Choose For Fully Furnished Apartments For Rent In Dubai
- Investing In Dubai’s Real Estate Market Is Really A Profitable Deal
- Top Locations To Reside in Dubai
- Property Network Provides a host of investment property Across The Dubai
- Dubai’s Luxury Villas: The Best Option For Investment
- Tips To Select A Luxury Property In Dubai