10 Things I’ve Learnt from my Kitten
One Thursday morning she fell out of a tree and into my life. A mere 6 weeks old (as estimated from Google). I didn’t expect she would be teaching me just as much as I would be teaching her. Here are 10 important life lessons I’ve learnt from Gatita, or fat kitten.
- Be playful. Run. Jump. Dance.
- Be inquisitive. Explore new places.
- Ask for a cuddle when you want one.
- Enjoy your food, but don’t be greedy.
- Make connections with everyone around you.
- Smile (or purr).
- Tell someone when you don’t like something.
- Don’t forget to laugh at yourself.
- Make sure you get enough rest.
- If you leave some shit behind, be sure to clean it up.