The cryptocurrency trend is sweeping the retail world and taking it by storm! It’s quickly becoming a form of acceptable and suitable payment. Many major retailers are adapting to this new found way of payment in exchange of goods and services. This is an exciting new evolution in the world of trade for currency exchange.
These popular retailers are bound to gain a new stance due to their acceptance of cryptocurrency.
- Overstock.com — Overstock.com is well acknowledged for being an online tech retailer. This business is also recognized for being a progressive company that supports the progression of technology. Overstock.com claimed the place of being one of the first major retailers to accept cryptocurrency, specifically Bitcoin. Overstock’s CEO, Patrick M. Byrne discusses his support for the blockchain technology. Interview Link https://youtu.be/CU4hwxm-w7E
- Shopify — This commerce platform enables the user to start and manage your business. This marketplace allows it’s users to use cryptocurrency as a form of exchange.
- Microsoft — The titan of the tech world approves of the cryptocurrency as an acceptable form of payment. If Microsoft gives it’s the stamp of approval, there is nothing left to be said!
- Cheap Air- The online travel agency enables a user to pay through cryptocurrency. This points out the obvious convenience of being able to carry out a transaction internationally.
- Tesla — Last but not least! Tesla the multinational corporation that brought us the ingenious vehicles that accepts cryptocurrency as a form of payment.