A Treasure from Grandmother
Inside an old book belonging to my Grandmother, I found a piece of newspaper pasted onto a page. The article was entitled: “Six Things You’ll Never Regret.” Let me pass on this list to our readers:
1. Showing kindness to an aged person.
2. Destroying a letter written in anger.
3. Offering the apology that saves a friendship.
4. Stopping a scandal that would wreck a reputation.
5. Taking time to show loved ones consideration.
6. Feeling reverence for your Maker.
“You often hear the phrase, ‘I’ll do better tomorrow.’ But today is yesterday’s tomorrow. So why not do our best today and make it special?”
The author was listed as “Author Unknown” and the list was reprinted from an issue of Guidepost magazine