Global Director — Fraud Detection and Analytics
JCW is currently working on an exciting retained search for a Global Director of Fraud Detection and Analytics at a rapidly growing Payments Organization. The qualified candidate will help to develop a pre-existing fraud detection system, with cutting-edge mitigation solutions in place — but also to develop the scope of this system to a global level leading the Fraud team in both the EU and US. This position will be based in Stockholm, Sweden and full relocation benefits will be offered.
· All end customer fraud prevention efforts across the organization’s rapidly expanding, multi-country footprint
· Overseeing fraud analytics and development of the fraud detection system
· Continuous gap and root cause analysis to improve fraud and underwriting decisions
· End-to-end development of fraud prevention strategies
· Overall leadership in innovating, building, and implementing fraud risk solutions and setting the roadmap of external and internal fraud prevention tools
· Creating and maintaining metrics for measuring the success of fraud systems and agents
· Owning and resolving all fraud related issues related to geographic expansion and new verticals
· Communications on fraud topics to the executive management team
· Extensive leadership experience with a pragmatic approach to motivating teams.
· Large scale Fraud Prevention experience with a global firm
· The ability to lead teams and influence senior management on a global scale
· An understanding of payments methods and the internet retail ecosystem.
Et Halstead recruits for Fraud and Risk professionals across the financial services sector and would be happy to provide further details about this or other positions. You can reach him at 646–934–8400 or at Et.Halstead@jcwresourcing.com