TNAT Week 13 – Mexican belly & La La Round 2
So the second half of my Mexican adventure was basically me lying in bed enjoying a little Mexican tradition. 💩 But 4 days not eating gives you a great flat belly for returning to LA! Week 13 definitely had highlights though…
- The amazing sea view from my Airbnb apartment in Puerto Vallarta.
- The rooftop infinity pool of my Airbnb building. One of the best experiences I’ve had, enjoying the pool under the Mexican sun looking out over the Pacific. Heavenly indeed.
- Our Venice Beach pad. Worthy of a hair flick and nail blow, our Airbnb was da bomb. (I know I’ve said Airbnb a lot, I’m not sponsored honest!) Big outdoor patio and fire pit, check.
- Exploring Venice on bikes. Along with Alana and Alex (my newly arrived travel buddies) we pedalled our way around weird and wonderful Venice beach and the “world famous” canals – which I didn’t even know existed until I was stood right next to them. I fell in love with this place pretty quickly.
- A jaunt in Jemima. Bernardo, one of my new friends that I’ve met along the way kindly played chauffeur for more exploring of the canals in his Jeep, which I duly named Jemima. How do people have cars and not name them?! 😋
- Hanging Bobby in Santa Monica. One of the loveliest people you’ll ever meet with a home that is one of the most gorgeous you’ll see right on the beach. Then we headed for Mexican food and margaritas. I was a very happy bunny. 🐰
Coming soon… more LA antics, to say the least.