(in partnership with Vodafone)
Sparklab by NN is a bootcamp and mentorship based incubation program for startups that are improving people’s quality of life. Meet the teams at our upcoming Demo Day on 19.06.2018. Click for the Facebook event!
- What is it that you are making? Can you explain in one sentence?
We are fighting childhood obesity by helping families with digital solutions.
2. What is the current status of your startup?
We are in the design thinking phase.
3. Tell us a little bit about the team? Who are the founders, who is working on the project?
We are a cross-functional team working at Vodafone Hungary.
András Kánai is an internal communication expert @ Vodafone — and also a well-known futurologist and writer in the sci-fi community.
Barni Hegyi is a long-term technology strategy planner @ Vodafone — and also a Monday Night Football ninja.
Balázs Bagyal is a traditional salesman working in co-op with Vodafone — and also an unconventional all-field solution provider.
Mariann Éder is an IoT product manager @ Vodafone — and also a film poducer.
3. Why did you decide to apply to Sparklab?
We believe that future is exciting, and it was confirmed when we read the last batch’s Diablog project supported by our colleague at Vodafone.
4. What is your goal for the end of the 3-month program?
We would like to deliver a prototype.
5. What do you hope to gain from the program?
Joint innovation between Vodafone and NN.
6. What is your key learning from the first bootcamp?
MVP does not mean the Most Valuable Player anymore. :)
7. What is the long term vision of your startup?
We would like to further explore innovative projects which help improve quality of life.